Yes absolutely! You are welcome to trial a class or the equipment for free as a once off. We don’t offer any trial memberships, only because all our Direct Debit memberships are no minimum contracts, so you aren’t locked in.
We have lockers available for you to use free of charge. Enter your own code each time you use it.
12 (or Year 7). We have a Youthfit membership for High School students for $11 per week. This membership requires a (free) program to be completed prior to the membership starting.
Both members and non-members book through the website. Members need to enter their booking code into the ‘Membership Number’ section to access their reduced rate.
Download our GHRC app to book your next class, up to one day in advance. If the class is full, you will go on the waitlist (but will most likely end up in the class!).
Yes, personal trainers can be booked directly through reception. Check out our PT’s here.
Yes we have staff coaches available for program writing.
- Cleaners are hired to do a deep clean every night
- Staff do mandatory COVID-19 clean throughout shifts, both AM/PM
- Sanitizer stations all throughout the club
- Paper Towel and Hospital Grade Sanitizer in all areas for after workout wipe down
- Ensuring members bring a towel and water bottle – no towel no train policy
Yes – but please note that the carpark can get busy at times. There is off-street parking available.
Yes we do from ages 4-13 includes Half Day and Full Day options all food and Fun activities included – NO NEED FOR A LUNCHBOX! Free Half Day for any new trials.