Personal Training at the Gap Health & Racquet Club is a great way to supplement your current exercise program.
Our trainers are fun and experienced – possessing the latest knowledge within the health and fitness industry.
Derived from diverse backgrounds with differing skill sets and specialties, no matter what your personal or training goals – we will have the right trainer for you.
Meet the Club’s Personal Trainers and let them help you take your training to the next level.
Please contact Alana to book:
0423 294 179
- Certificate 3 and 4 in Fitness
- Les Mills GRIT Certified
- Level One Nutrition Coach
- Level Two Health and Wellness Coach
- Women’s Strength Training (over 40)
- Post Natal Strength and Conditioning
- Strategically Coaching you to achieve success in both short and long term goals!
- Specialising in programming and coaching those with chronic long term illness
- I am a mum of 3 beautiful daughters.
- I have over 12 years experience in the fitness industry, including 3 years experience in a women’s only gym specialising in strength and conditioning.
- In my spare time I am a writer/blogger
Please contact Damien to book:
0410 631 180
Registered Strength & Conditioning Coach
Strength & conditioning
Why train with me?
My passion is to work with a diverse range of people to improve their health, well-being and athletic performance, through individualised programming and an emphasis on strength development through barbell training. I have special interest in balance and stability, and strength training for athletic performance. I also love working with neurodiverse individuals, and those for whom the gym is not a natural fit.
You can book through the GHRC app or at reception
- Cert III in Fitness
- Level 1 ASCA
- Bachelor of Exercise Sport & Science
- Personal Training
- Strength & conditioning
- Gym programs
- Small group training
Why come and train with me?
“Habit is second nature”
Contact us to book in a session with one of our personal trainers.