Primary School Hot Shots Tennis Program
The School’s Tennis Program is designed to give the children an introduction to tennis and develop their tennis skills depending on age. Using the ANZ Tennis Hot Shots program, students will develop; racquet control, basic tennis strokes, the serve and return, rallying skills and basic game strategies and tactics.
Regardless of age, gender or skill level, tennis is a sport that can be enjoyed by all.
St Joseph’s Catholic School Programs
Rainworth State School Programs
Payne Road State School Programs
Ashgrove State School Programs
The Gap State School Programs
St Peter Chanel Catholic School Programs
Hilder Road State School Programs
Private Coaching – All Ages & Standards
Private Coaching is conducted by our fully qualified Tennis Professionals and Racquet Club staff who are here for your tennis development and enjoyment.
- Ideal for players of all standards
- The quickest way to learn and improve
- The coach can customise lessons to the player’s specific needs
- 1-3 Player with private groups (4+) also available
- Available before and after school and Saturday mornings