Our NEW PhysioLogix Therapy practitioners believe in treating the whole person to create long term lasting results. They provide screening, and assess alignment and movement to assist in improving control and stability of all joints. This improves both posture and sporting performance.
They take an active approach to injury and rehabilitation, as well as to the development and maintenance of your overall health and wellbeing.
To ensure the best for our members, where necessary these practitioners liaise with the wider PhysioLogix network to find the right professional you need — such as orthopedic surgeons, specialists, GP’s, podiatrists and other allied health service providers.
The PhysioLogix Staff at The Gap Health & Racquet Club currently provide services for:
- Australian Tennis Open
- Tennis Australia Pro Tour Events
- Visiting Teams to Suncorp Stadium. Includes State of Origin, NRL, Super Rugby, International Rugby Union
- Queensland Ballet
- Brisbane Tennis International
- Queensland Tennis Academy
And in relation to:
- Private clients (HICAPS / direct rebate available on site)
- Medicare / Enhanced Primary Care (EPC)
- Insurance (CTP)
- Department of Veteran Affairs