Covid Safe Plan
The Gap Health and Raquet Club COVID-19 Mitigation Policy
Staff and members exhibiting the following symptoms are asked not to present to The Gap Health and Racquet Club
- Elevated temperature (at least 38 degrees)
- Shortness of breath
- Also; Diarrhoea, vomiting, cold or flu-like symptoms
THE GAP HEALTH AND RACQUET CLUB RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY TO MEMBERS WHO PRESENT WITH ANY OF THE SYMPTOMS ABOVE.
- Members must not attend The Gap Health and Racquet Club if they have returned from overseas within the last 14 days or been in contact with someone who has tested positive to Covid-19.
- We reserve the right to temperature check all members upon arrival and you may be asked to leave if you appear unwell or have a temperature above 38 degrees.
- Members are required to provide updated and correct contact details including full name, home address, phone number and email address for Covid-19 record keeping.
- Members will be instructed to hand sanitise when they arrive at the Club and upon leaving the Club.
- Members can sanitise hands with ASI 70% Ethanol hand sanitiser which is available at the entry and exit points.
- Members can wash their hands in the bathrooms any time during their visit.
- Staff including reception, management, coaches, and instructors will wash their hands frequently and between classes.
- Cleaning utensils will be provided before use of gym equipment and after use of equipment with hospital grade disinfectant.
- Group class timetable will be running on a limited schedule to ensure there is time between classes finishing and classes starting. This will ensure less people are in contact with each other.
- Equipment will be moved or turned off to ensure 1.5 meters between each member is enforced. 4 square meters per person per room will be enforced.
- Members must bring their own drink bottles and drink facilities will not be available. There will be water bottles available to purchase from reception.
- Shower facilities will be unavailable.
- There will be no shaking hands or high-fiving or hugging during or after group classes.
- Participation will be monitored through a booking system to ensure numbers fall within regulation.
- Communication with members will be through social media, emails, monthly newsletter and signs throughout the club.
- If you have a positive result to Covid-19 you must advise The Gap Health and Racquet Club immediately.