Covid Safety at GHRC
In order for us to provide a healthy and safe environment for all our members, this is a good chance for us to clarify our obligations to our members that we have agreed to via Fitness Australia and Queensland Government.
1. All members must have a towel when entering the club, members can not share a towel, you are expected to use the towel on equipment and wash the towel after every visit to the gym.
2. Members should use hand sanitiser on entry and exit.
3. Members should not be attending the gym if they are sick, or with any symptoms of COVID19 including but not exclusive coughing, trouble breathing, sore throat. Please remain 1.5m from staff and other members.
4. Members are expected to sign into the gym using their membership tags, as well as sign into group fitness using the iPads (these are 2 different contact tracing points).
5. When members are booking classes for Group Fitness or Outdoor X, you are expected to turn up to the classes or cancel within 12 hours. Failure to cancel within 12 hours, check-in, or no shows may result in your ability to book be suspended. The booking app is an important part of contact tracing, it must be adhered to. You must have the correct contact details in the app for contact tracing.
THE GAP HEALTH AND RACQUET CLUB RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY TO MEMBERS WHO PRESENT WITH ANY COVID OR FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS.
For more information visit the Queensland Government website.